My 4 Little Boys

My 4 Little Boys
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13


Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nosy Facebook Friend

I've had an issue with a nosy FB friend this week. Damon had a friend of his (and mine) call him yesterday to ask if he reads my statuses. Damon has access at any time he wishes. I went back to the beginning of April to read my various statuses and had many friends comment that I had never put anything inappropriate or anything about my husband. Most of the comments from my friends stated things like "the meals I cook," "my job (which I love)," "my boys," or the various activities that we, as a family, are involved. It was such a "high school" thing...but it upset me to think that someone (a "friend") would try to stir up trouble with Damon and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment