My 4 Little Boys

My 4 Little Boys
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my last day of freedom....

I spent today (my last day of freedom...quiet house) scrapbooking for a friend of mine (it's a surprise). I wanted to finish it before leaving this weekend. I got all of the pics in there but just need to journal. I will go ahead and give it to her and journal later. I'm excited about it!!

Tomorrow is staff meeting for ESY and then either tomorrow evening or Friday morning we will be leaving to go get the other boys.

Still have a few things that need to get done before leaving. Steven will have a chore list tomorrow to help me get some of it done!! Speaking of Steven, he returned from Children's Camp this afternoon---exhausted...he's been sleeping since about 2:30...26 more days till we have Youth Camp!!

That's it for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment