My 4 Little Boys

My 4 Little Boys
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13


Sunday, June 13, 2010

My First Trail Ride

Well, yesterday we went to Lindsay for our very first trail ride. We are now members of the Indian Territory Roundup Club...yes, without owning a single horse. We went yesterday and manned the gate...made new friends...ate a great meal with those new friends. We left yesterday morning about 6:30 and returned home about 8:15 last night. Our friends, Rocky, Cindy, and Roger, came over last night and swam for awhile.
Today has been a busy day for us...Sunday School, Church, Falls Creek Sponsors' meeting, home for lunch (and I made 3 apricot cobblers), back to church tonight, then home to prepare for the week.
This week begins week 2 of 3 of the first section of ESY. I moved classrooms last Thursday to be with the students from the classroom I have been in since January. I'm looking forward to the week with these kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment