My 4 Little Boys

My 4 Little Boys
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13


Tuesday, June 1, 2010

School's Out for the Summer

ok...i didn't do so well with this "everyday blog"...now school is out for the summer and today is my 1st day at home (alone)...Steven is gone to Children's Camp and won't be back til tomorrow and Damon is at work (of course)...i have an ESY (summer school) staff meeting on Thursday...and if Damon gets home early enough on Thursday we will leave to get the other boys otherwise we'll leave Friday morning!!

i'm excited about the boys being here...i start ESY next Monday...it is for 3 weeks in June and 3 weeks in July 4 days a week (7:40-11:20)...Falls Creek Youth camp falls right between the 2 sessions...then family vacation to Beaver's Bend the last week of July...so we have a busy summer ahead of us!!

stay tuned for pics throughout the summer...i'll try to do a better job now that i have a brand new laptop...a lot more convenient than my old computer...

No comments:

Post a Comment