My 4 Little Boys

My 4 Little Boys
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13


Wednesday, June 9, 2010

1st week of summer

Well, I've just about made it through the 1st week of ESY...going to be changing rooms tomorrow. We've picked apricots, I've made 1 batch of jam, I've cut up more bags of apricots, I've picked a mess of green beans from the garden along with some zucchini, cucumbers, peppers, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, and lettuce. Looks like we're gonna have a pretty good crop this year. The corn is tasseling...and we have baby ears on there already. We've been in the pool a few times this week...along with a snake we had to kill Saturday night...that's a little too scary!!

I'm ready for life to slow down a bit so we can enjoy the summer...hopefully we can get into a routine and things will get better...I feel so rushed every evening. Dinner, clean-up, and bed...not much time to just relax and spend time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment