My 4 Little Boys

My 4 Little Boys
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Hump Day!!!

Well, this week is half over!! I'm really enjoying my long term sub assignment. It is in an autistism room. I feel like I've been in there all year. Everyone has made me feel really welcome and like a part of the group. I miss the DD Pre-K classroom I've been in at the same school but I get to visit with the teacher and her assistants daily. I just don't want these 6 weeks to end!!! I'm getting to use my sign language with one of the students. One of the students reminds me so much of Lindsay (was her para back in MO). Her mannerisms and all...I just love it!!

Anyway, keep checking back here for some more updates on the job front. I'm praying for a job at this same school for next year. God has a plan for me and has put me there for a very good reason...we shall see what it is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment