My 4 Little Boys

My 4 Little Boys
I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

2 weeks since my last post...pathetic!!

Ok...guess I didn't start off too well...I'm pretty pathetic!! I was wanting so bad to succeed at this blogging thing...guess I'm a little too busy right now with subbing!! I'm loving my long-term sub job...I'm in an autism room with wonderful kiddos and wonderful staff!! I'm really hoping for a job at this same school next year...say some prayers for this to happen!! Anyway, we are into our 2nd semester as "real" parents with Steven going to school at Washington High...we are enjoying it...at least this semester is a little less hectic (without marching band and football!)!!

I guess I'm going to start my Master's next fall!! I'm really wanting to be in a special ed room...although at this point...I'll take any classroom (well, maybe not any?!?!)...just hoping for "A" classroom next year.

I'll try to be a little more productive with this blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment